Recognized for designing the finest gunite pools, Millennium Pools are known for their durability, style, value, and aesthetics. A Millennium pool/water body will provide you with an elegant, outdoor living experience: with the design and construction, merging with your surrounding environment, transforming your outdoor space into a private destination that relaxes you and gives you years of happy memories .
Built by Master Craftsmen
We use a construction technology that is developed and perfected by us. It’s called shotcrete – a process based on a system that gives you a highly integral, one-piece shell with smooth and rounded corners. You get a highly compacted “monocoque” shell that’s 100% waterproof. We have perfected this technology platform along with Aquaplan – our associates in Switzerland.
- We prepare the site for your pool by creating a “clean space” for our work to begin with.
- Our excavation crew digs the ground for your pool to fit in with the help of some heavy equipment.
- We build the boundary in the shape of the pool to shoot the gunite against it.
- We install steel rebars to reinforce the pool walls and floor.
- Our plumbers make way for the main drains and floor inlets.
- Our certified gunite nozzle men spray the gunitting mixture behind and around the reinforcement. The most critical step in ensuring your pools stability and lifetime.
- We smooth and shape the gunite surface to perfection using appropriate tools.
- We install the plumbing system and backfill the excavation.
- Our skilled masons build your patio, then install the coping and tile of your choice, turning your pool into a beautiful masterpiece.
- We then install a pumping and filtration system with maximum energy efficiency.
- We complete the pool by applying appropriate finishes for it.
At Millennium Pools, quality assurance is the first priority that we are all are committed to. Our in-house quality assurance
team comprises of
A team that learns all the skills and procedures needed to construct a pool that assures all your pool needs to your satisfaction.
Another team checks and reviews the procedures and designs the pool of your dream to meet up all the construction, renovation and maintenance needs.