We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Director (ED) who shall play the role of head of unit preferably with engineering and business development experience/background to join an operational and already successful swimming pool business in Bangalore and surrounding states as their new Executive Director.
We, at Millennium Pools are a professionally managed business, with a current workforce of circa 85 highly skilled, technically gifted employees! We are now looking for an executive director to take over the demanding but rewarding task of running the company and taking it to new heights.
The main purpose of the ED’s position is to direct all technical and commercial activities carried out by a skilled workforce, while guiding business development and marketing from initial enquiry through to the successful completion of projects, leading effectively to repeat business. The role of ED requires the person to have a commercial eye for opportunity, combined with the ability to make swift but calculated decisions regarding new and current business.
The successful individual will be able to demonstrate these skills united with a strong background in challenging engineering, construction or water related environments. The successful candidate shall bring the following to the role:
- Preferably hold suitable engineering qualifications with a practical/engineering bias in construction or water related sectors
- A background in project management or engineering with management experience. An MBA is not a requisite but would be preferred.
- Possess 15 years’ relevant technical experience and at least 5 years as head of unit.
- Hold a commercial and sales background.
- Be highly innovative and creative.
- Problem solving and decision-making ability, whilst under pressure
- Understanding and willingness to continue a professionally run business ethic.
- Willing to work in unison with directors and shareholders.
- Passionate, with the ability to motivate and generate enthusiasm in the existing team.
- Be capable of balancing profit and growth.
- Display an enthusiastic and positive image in all dealings with potential and existing customers.
Candidates with a background in senior management, similar operational director roles linked to networks, timetables and account/contracts management would be most suited. Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and prepared to work the required hours to meet the needs of the business, which may include anti-social hours. If successful you will be required to balance the need to meet strict customer requirements against the need for profitability, and calculated growth of the company. You will not only effectively direct the activities of others including overseeing all technical work not limited to planning, estimating, designing and budgetary control, but also be capable of continuing the work ethic and professional attributes the company is currently known and recognized for.
Weightage: 80% current position, leadership and managerial skills. Preferably senior director of a business with a 10 crore turnover. 10% for business development skills and network. Preferably a candidate with client facing skills. 10% for technical competence in construction and building sector. Preferably project engineering mindset.
Please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||15 - 18L INR /Year|